Friday, December 02, 2005


#13 MINE!!! LOL here it is! "Gorditas" the true and original!!! LOL my mom's recipe but let me tell you it was meant to be! While everybody
was going crazy grabbing the chicken. I calmly walked to the abandoned pantry haha! so forgotten but, hiding treasures! LOL not really I was up
there Wednesday and had already planned to do either crepes or wontons but when I saw the package for 'masa Harina' aka. Maseca full and new
I felt obliged to use it! Furthermore on the day of the lab there they where! Cilantro, a can of chiles,tomato,onion and YES Avocado!!! only one!
So as you see it was meant to BE! And Alas here they are the Wonderful soft gorditas with melted cheese filling topped with a fancy 'pico de gallo'
with sour cream and a black olive for contrast, all in a bed of lettuce chiffonade with granishes.

No comments: